Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pity Party??

I dont know what's going on with me??  I have had the worst month!!  Really does feel like a pity party.
Feels like Im getting sicker and sicker!  Feel Like I dont have a Real Friend on this Earth!  So stinking lonely..
Feel like Im watching my hubby lay on the couch or bed 23 hours a day in a slow agonizing death.. the same death I feel coming over me.. How do you get out of this hole when you feel so horrible all the time??  How do you other Lymies that are pretty much home bound in horrible pain and such severe fatigue do this??  Please tell me how?  I have always had a positive outlook, tried my best to help others, prayed and Loved God..
But I feel like Im slowly loosing it...  ;-(    We see the LLMD tomorrow.. hope he can help us more.

No comments:

Post a Comment