Sunday, October 9, 2011

My Blog

As I figured, I'm not doing a very good job keeping up with this blog..  I really wanted to do a good job on it so that it would do two things.
1. Help me remember what all has happened as far as how I'm doing, whats going on, what changes  have taken place and so on.  and..
2. Help others understand what goes on in the life of people with chronic intracellular Lyme disease and babesia infections..

Now I can try to recall.. about a month ago the doc increased my IV antibiotic from 2000mg to 4000mg and put
me on new oral medication three times a day to protect my gall bladder.

I have spent the last month or so even more exhausted and nauseated than normal ;-(

I tried to wash my own hair on Sept 30th and by the next evening my picc site was red and oozing green stuff.. My sweet hubby cleaned it up and changed my tagaderm a couple times a day and within just a few days we had it cleared up.. thank you Jesus!  I really didn't want to go through pulling this one to get another.

One thing I really need to add today is I am feel extremely lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment